PLEASE NOTE ALL THE RIGHTS & LIABILITIES OF THE BRAND NAME “ THE LEATHER HAMMER ” SHALL BE BORNE BY CO. LUSSO MORA REGISTERED UNDER COMPANIES ACT 1956
THE TERMS & CONDITIONS THAT REGULATE THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE
- The Leather Hammer reserves the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time, and such changes will be effective immediately upon being posted on the Site. Each time you use the Site, you should review the current Terms & Conditions. You can determine when these Terms & Conditions were last revised by referring to the "LAST UPDATED" legend at the top of these Terms & Conditions. The Company may require You to provide Your consent to the updated Terms in a specified manner before any further use of the Website and the Services. If no such separate consent is sought, Your continued use of the Website will constitute Your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any change in the Terms & Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Site.
ELIGIBILITY/CRITERIA To be a user
- In India, persons under 18 years of age are minors. You should be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age to use the Website and purchase any Products or avail any Services through the Website. If You do not conform to the above qualification, You are not permitted to purchase any Products or avail of the Services. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from purchasing Products or receiving Services under the applicable laws.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse access to the Website, and/or purchase of any the Products and/or use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time for any reason or without providing any reasons.
RELIABILITY OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
- You authorise that any information that you provide in connection with your use of the Site is and shall remain true, accurate, and complete, and up to date that you will maintain and update such information regularly. Use of another user's Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
- If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or The Leather Hammer has reasonable grounds to believe or suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Leather Hammer has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
YOUR ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
- You may be required to register with Leather Hammer in order to access certain services or areas of the Site. With respect to any such registration, we may refuse to grant to you, and you may not use, a user name (or e–mail address) that is already being used by someone else; that may be construed as impersonating another person; that belongs to another person; that personally identifies you; that violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person; that is offensive; or that we reject for any other reason in our sole discretion. The Company may make the Products and/or Services available to You only if You have provided The Leather Hammer certain required User information and / or created an account ("Account") through an The Leather Hammer ID and password or other log-in ID and password (collectively, the "Account Information").
- Your user name and password are for your personal use only. If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to (a) immediately notify Leather Hammer of any unauthorised use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. In the absence of such notification from You, any purchase transaction made on the Website through Your Account and/or in Your name shall be binding on You. The Leather Hammer cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with these conditions. You may be held liable for losses incurred by The Leather Hammer or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorised or unauthorised use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
Use of Material
- The Company grants you a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable right to access the product catalog or any other material available on the website. In accordance with the terms, you may:
- Access the material for personal, internal an informational purposes.
- Not alter the material available on the website.
- Not remove any copyright or proprietary notices available on the website.
- The design, layout and look, and feel of the website are protected under intellectual property rights, thus copying of the same shall not be granted here in.
- Unless or otherwise permitted, users are not allowed to download or install any of the software available on the website.
- Basic requirements to access and transact on the website, such as computer and Internet connection, shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
- The website should be used for the sensible purpose only, users shall not indulge in activities that are not foreseen by the website.
- Loss or damage arises out of decaf authorisation for a transaction shall not be the liability of the Company.
TERMINATION OF USAGE BY COMPANY
Leather Hammer reserves the right, without or without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your account or your use of the Site, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Site, remove or edit content with or without cause if you violate any of these Terms & Conditions and if :
- Leather Hammer is required to do so by law (for example, where the sale of Products or provision of the Services to You is, or becomes, unlawful or pursuant to a request by a regulatory authority or enforcement /enactment of any laws or regulations);
- The sale of Products or provision of the Services to You by The Leather Hammer is, in The Leather Hammer's opinion, no longer commercially viable;
- Leather Hammer has elected to discontinue, with or without reason, access to the Website, providing of any the Services (or any part thereof) either in general or specifically to You; or
- For technical or any other reason, termination or suspension may include: (i) removal of access to all or portion of the offerings on the Website or any portion thereof; (ii) deletion of Your materials and / or Account Information, including Your personal information, log-in ID and password, and all related information, files and materials associated with You or inside Your Account (or any part thereof); and (iii) barring of further use of the Website or providing any Services. The Leather Hammer may also delete any content or other materials relating to Your use of the Website.
Upon any such termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease. You agree that any termination of your access to or use of the Site may be effected without prior notice, and that we may immediately deactivate or delete your password and user name, and all related information and files associated with it, and/or bar any further access to such information or files. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site or to any such information or files, and we shall not be required to make such information or files available to you after any such termination. Upon termination, all provisions of these Terms & Conditions which are by their nature intended to survive termination, all representations and warranties, limitation of liabilities, and all indemnities shall survive such termination.
We make available products for purchase through the Site at best possible prices and terms, and we may use third–party suppliers and service providers to enable e–commerce functionality on the Site. If you wish to purchase any product made available through the Site, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your transaction, including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, One Time Passwords/ PINs, your billing address, and your shipping information. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY DEBIT/ CREDIT CARD(S)/ NET BANKING UTILISED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. You agree to provide correct and accurate credit / debit card / net banking/ e-wallet details to the approved payment gateway for purchasing any Products and/or availing Services. You shall not use the credit / debit card which is not lawfully owned by You, i.e. in any transaction, You must use Your own credit / debit card / net banking/ e-wallet. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit / debit card/ net banking/ e-wallet details. The Leather Hammer expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorised use of Your credit / debit card/ net banking/ e-wallet. By submitting such information, you grant to Leather Hammer the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction.
Descriptions and images of, and references to, third–party products or services available in connection with the Site do not imply Leather Hammer’s endorsement of such third–party products or services. All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. The inclusion of any products or services on the Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, national and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
Leather Hammer reserves the right, with or without prior notice: to limit the available quantity of or discontinue any product or service; to impose conditions on the honouring of, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotions; to bar any user from making any or all transaction(s); and/or to refuse to provide any user with any product or service. You agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Site, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred, including, without limitation, all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your transactions.
Nothing on the Site constitutes a binding offer to sell products described on the Site or to make such products available in your area. Leather Hammer reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, in Leather Hammer’s sole discretion, even after Leather Hammer’s receipt of an order confirmation or after your credit card/ Net Banking has been charged. The prices displayed on the Site are quoted in INR and must be paid in INR. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, Leather Hammer has the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Leather Hammer will issue a credit to your credit card account. PRODUCT COLOR, DESCRIPTIONS, FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Leather Hammer strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the Site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor, Leather Hammer cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order fabric and leather swatches available on the product pages to see the actual fabric color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. The final product will be sent as per the swatch ordered. Despite that there may be slight variations in the fabrics/ leather color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Every effort is taken to ensure that the Products supplied correspond as closely as possible to the samples in our stores, Website and catalogue, but they may vary due to unique and characteristic variations of natural materials. We are not responsible for any such variations, which add to the unique quality of the Product, including but not limited to the following:
- Many of our Products are individually hand finished and Product colour and shade may vary from one manufacturing batch to another. This will be more apparent if orders are placed at different times.
- There is a 3% allowance on fabric alignment.
- All Product measurements are approximate. On Lighting, Wooden Furniture and Upholstered products, allow +/- 1-2 inch(es) variance on sizes stated.
- Leather is a natural material with unique characteristics such as shade variation, random scars and blemishes.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to the Product specifications (external and/or internal) and any other changes where necessary.
- Please check the details of the Products shown in any of our promotional publications or offers before ordering, as these Products may vary from the Products shown in our catalogue, Website or stores.
- Product specifications will vary from range to range as reflected in the design and price, however, all our Products are manufactured to the same high quality standards.
NEWSLETTERS AND COMMUNICATIONS
You hereby expressly agree to receive communications and newsletters from Leather Hammer by SMS and e-mails. You can unsubscribe / opt-out from receiving communications and newsletters from Leather Hammer at anytime by clicking on the Unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the newsletter you receive.
LIMITATIONS ON QUANTITY
Leather Hammer may not offer additional discounts on large orders of a single item or on large orders of many individual items. In addition Leather Hammer reserves the right to limit quantities on orders placed by the same account, the same debit/credit card, bank account or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will notify you if such limits are applied.
AVAILABILITY, ERRORS AND INACCURACIES
- Many of our featured items are offered in limited quantities and, because of their limited availability, stock will not and cannot be refreshed. That means once an item is gone, it may be gone for good and not appear on the Site again. When an item featured on the Site is no longer in stock, we make reasonable attempts to remove that item from the Site in a timely manner. Should you have any questions concerning the availability of a particular item or its price, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on our customer care number. Leather Hammer’s acknowledgement of an order means that your order request has been received; it does not mean that your order has been accepted or shipped, or that the price or availability of an item has been confirmed. Leather Hammer makes a conscientious effort to describe and display its products and services accurately on the Site.
- Despite all efforts, a small number of the items on the Site may be mispriced, described inaccurately or unavailable, and we may experience lags in uploading updates throughout the Site and in our advertising on other sites. As a result, we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability and services. Leather Hammer reserves the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time, including after an order has been submitted, without prior notice. We apologise for any inconvenience.
SALES, SHIPPING, AND RETURNS
- Leather Hammer accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro and American Express (Through PayU Payment gateway). In addition to that you could also pay through Net Banking and Bank Transfer Option or Cash Deposit Option (Capped at Rs. 10,00,000) in our ICICI Bank account. For Cash deposit option above Rs.2,00,000 you are required to submit a copy of your PAN card as per the governments regulations. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you). Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order.
- For a multiple product orders, we will make every attempt to ship all products contained in the order at the same time. Products that are unavailable at the time of shipping will be shipped as they become available, unless you inform us otherwise. You will only be charged for products contained in a given shipment, plus any applicable shipping charges if the shipping is not free. You will only be charged for shipping at the rate quoted to you on your purchase receipt. The entirety of this shipping charge may be applied to the first product(s) shipped on a multiple shipment order.
- Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of Leather Hammer offer to sell. Leather Hammer reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We will ship your order as it becomes available. However, there may be times when a product you have ordered is out-of-stock, which will delay fulfilling your order. Leather Hammer will keep you informed of any products that you have ordered that are out-of-stock and unavailable for immediate shipment. Leather Hammer cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by us only as an estimate. Fulfilment mistakes that Leather Hammer makes resulting in the shipment of incorrect product to you will also be accepted for return seven (7) days from the date of delivery of the product. See Leather Hammer’s complete Shipping & Return policy for further details. When returning products please return unused and with the original packaging, The logistics partner(s) reserve the right to refuse the pickup of goods which are not packed properly as per the guidelines and may get damaged in the reverse transit. You are responsible for retaining the original packaging material in good condition throughout the warranty period. Any additional packaging material sent by the company for reverse logistics may be chargeable further.
RISK OF LOSS
The risk of loss and title to products purchased on the Site pass to the purchaser upon delivery to the carrier. The risk of loss and title of Gift Cards and e–Gift Cards passes to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable.
COMMENTS / FEEDBACK
We welcome and encourage your comments and feedback regarding our Site, our products and our services. We do not, however, accept confidential or proprietary information. Accordingly, all comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions, materials, information, product designs or concepts, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Leather Hammer using this Site or otherwise (collectively, “Comments”) are not confidential and will become and remain Leather Hammer’s property. The disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments will constitute an assignment to Leather Hammer of all worldwide rights, titles and interests and goodwill in the Comments without payment of any compensation. Comments submitted by you must not violate any right of any third party, and must not contain any libellous, abusive, obscene or otherwise unlawful material.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USES
The Site may be used only for lawful purposes and is available only for your personal, noncommercial use, which shall be limited to viewing the Site, purchasing products, providing information to the Site, and downloading product information for your personal review. You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, posting, and uploading of information and are responsible for the consequences of such communications to the Site. Leather Hammer specifically prohibits any use of the Site, and requires all users to agree not to use the Site, for any of the following:
Posting any information which is incomplete, false, inaccurate or not your own; engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation that would fail to comply with accepted Internet protocol; communicating, transmitting, or posting material that is copyrighted, trademarked, or otherwise owned by a third party unless you are the copyright or trademark owner or have the permission of the owner to post it; communicating, transmitting, or posting material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner; communicating, transmitting, or posting material that infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy or publicity right of another; communicating, transmitting, or transferring (by any means) information or software derived from the site to foreign countries or certain foreign nations in violation of Indian export control laws; attempting to interfere in any way with the Site's or Leather Hammer’s networks or network security, or attempting to use the Site's service to gain unauthorised access to any other computer system.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE
- All content included on the Site and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video, data, music, software and other material (collectively "Content"), is owned or licensed property of Leather Hammer or its software and content suppliers and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content on the Site are the exclusive property of Leather Hammer and protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website ("Marks") are the property of Leather Hammer. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of The Leather Hammer.
- The Content of the Site, and the Site as a whole, is intended solely for personal, noncommercial use by the users of our Site. You may download, print, post and store selected portions of the Content for personal, noncommercial purposes, provided you do not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice.
- Leather Hammer owns all intellectual property rights to the trademark "Leather Hammer" and variants thereof, and the domain name, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, , hyperlinks ,programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials that appear on the Site. Access to the Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of Leather Hammer or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
Leather Hammer respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires that our users do the same. If you believe your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, or you believe your rights are otherwise infringed or violated by anything on the Site, please notify us by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for Leather Hammer to more effectively assist you, the notification must include all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the right claimed to be infringed or the person authorised to act on the owner’s behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other right you claim has been infringed or violated;
- Information reasonably sufficient to locate the material in question on the Website;
- Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the rightful owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the right claimed to be infringed or violated or are authorised to act on behalf of the owner.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES’ WEBSITES
The Site may contain links to websites of third parties, including social sites and product manufacturers. Leather Hammer is not responsible for and has no liability for the functionality, actions, inactions, privacy settings, privacy policies, terms and conditions and content of any such website. Before enabling any sharing functions of the Site to communicate with any such website; Leather Hammer strongly recommends that you review and understand the terms and conditions, privacy policies, settings and information sharing functions of each such third party website. The links and interactive functionality for third party sites on the Site in no way constitute an endorsement by . Leather Hammer of these third party websites. Other sites may link to the Site with or without our authorisation, and we may block any links to or from the Site. YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY WEB SITES AND RESOURCES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: While Leather Hammer attempts to ensure your access and use of the Site is safe. Leather Hammer cannot and does not represent or warrant that the Site or its server will be error–free, uninterrupted, free from unauthorised access (including third party hackers or denial of service attacks) or otherwise meet your requirements.
We ensure that all the information posted on the website is correct, however the Company never warrants the accuracy, quality and completeness of data, product, and services.
The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages caused by:
- The use or inability of use of services;
- Unauthorised access to the user's data; and
- Any matter is related to the services.
The Company shall not be liable for delay or inability to use of the website or services, or any information, software and graphics acquired through the website. Further, we are not responsible for non- availability of the website during periodic maintenance or accidental suspension caused due to technical reasons. You acknowledge that data obtained from the website is done entirely through your wisdom. Thus you agree that you will be responsible for any damage and loss caused to your computer with such data.
THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS AND OTHER PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE), SERVICES AND USER CONTENT INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED BY LEATHER HAMMER ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE LEATHER HAMMER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE), SERVICES OR USER CONTENT INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR ITS SERVERS, OR THAT EMAILS SENT FROM THE LEATHER HAMMER ARE FREE OF MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE LEATHER HAMMER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE), SERVICES OR USER CONTENT OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE LEATHER HAMMER ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ITS CONTENTS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. CERTAIN PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS MAY SEPARATELY PROVIDE LIMITED REPRESENTATIONS AND/OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THEIR PRODUCTS. THIS DISCLAIMER DOES NOT APPLY TO SUCH PRODUCT WARRANTIES, BUT YOU WOULD LOOK SOLELY TO SUCH THIRD PARTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES.
On the Site, we may display names, marks, products, advertisements or services of third parties, pop–up texts, or links to third party sites. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO ANYONE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY USE, CONTINUED USE OR RELIANCE ON ANY ADVERTISEMENT DISPLAYED ON THE SITE, ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR OTHER MATERIALS RELATING TO ANY SUCH ADVERTISEMENT, ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY SITE, OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE. If you decide to link to any such third party sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Goods shipped to and for use in the India warrants to Client that the Goods are free of material Defects in material and workmanship for one year from delivery if properly stored, handled, assembled, maintained, and used under normal conditions in a non-commercial setting. “Defects” are defined as imperfection in material or wooden frame that will impair the use of the Goods. This product warranty does not cover:
- Defects caused by improper product storage, handling, assembly, maintenance, or use,
- Defects occurring to the Goods after purchase due to product modification, intentional damage, accident, misuse, abuse, or negligence,
- normal product wear and tear due to age including wearing or staining or loosening of fabric or leather or any such material. Normal wear and tear or damage from daily use is not warranted—for example, fabrics and leathers may naturally fade or deteriorate over time, and cushion cores may soften and lose shape. These are normal conditions are not considered manufacturers' defects and are not covered under our warranty. Other exclusions include:
- Labor or assembly costs,
- Variations of color or texture in Goods made of natural materials like fabric, leather, wood etc, Fabric and leather are not covered by any warranty. Buttons on tufted products covered with fabric/ leather are also not covered under warranty as we do not have any control over the usage of these products.
- Commercial use of any Goods (e.g., use in a commercial establishment or other setting outside of a personal residential setting). If Client finds a material Defect in material or workmanship in any Good, part or component, Client must report such Defect during the relevant warranty period . Leather Hammer Customer Service on email@example.com
Leather Hammer in due course will repair or replace the Good free of charge. Replacement or repair of Goods does not extend its warranty period beyond the original warranty expiration date. All Leather Hammer Product warranties are limited warranties and are limited to the original purchaser with proof of purchase. With respect to any and all lighting products, the foregoing warranty is applicable to non-electrical defects. There is no warranty on the filament bulbs unless you received the same in broken/ non working condition. The same needs to be reported within 7 (SEVEN) day of delivery of said products. Our warranty is non-transferrable and applies to residential (non-commercial) use only and is void if the furniture is used in what is considered to be a non-household setting, or misused, handled improperly, reupholstered or repaired by any resource other than us or our partners. For warranty issues, we will repair or provide reasonably equivalent furniture as a replacement due to any product defects. Replacement furniture will be of equal value to the original purchase price. No cash refund is available and in no case shall we be liable for more than the purchase price of the furniture or for incidental or consequential damages. Visible defects and variance to order details must be brought to our attention within 7 (SEVEN) days of delivery. Issues not presented within 7 days of delivery will be considered “acceptable” and will not be warranted.
The Terms and all transactions entered and the relationship between You and Leather Hammer and any mutual claims shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to any conflict of laws principles. All claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation hereto the Website, the Terms or any transactions entered into on or through the Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts In Chandigarh and Delhi and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL LEATHER HAMMER OR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, VENDORS OR SUPPLIERS ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER GENERAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING,WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFITS), WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, EVEN IF AN AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVE OF LUSSO MORA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, OR WITH THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE, SO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
As a condition of the use of the Site, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless , Leather Hammer, and its respective employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors and suppliers from and against any liabilities, losses, investigations or inquiries, claims, suits, damages, costs and expenses (including without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) (each, a “Claim”) arising emerged of infringement, non-performance of any warranty or obligation performed by you.
Furthermore, you agree to hold the Company harmless against any claims made by any third party due to your use of the website that caused damaged to a third party. The Company will also be entitled to redeem from you and you agree to pay any cost and fees of such action.
In case you come across any abuse or violation of the Terms or if You become aware of any objectionable Content on the Website, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org
MISCELLANEOUS AND GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Notice: All notices from the Company will be served either by general notification on the website or via an email to the designated account.
- Severability: Provision of the terms, or any portion because of that, found unenforceable by a competent jurisdiction, shall not affect other portion of the terms.
- Waiver: Failure to enforce or exercise any provision of the terms by the Company, shall not constitute a waiver of such provision.
- Feedback and Information: The Company is free to use the feedback provided by you to the website. You warrant that:
- Your feedback does not contain any confidential information of you.
- The Leather Hammer is not committed under any liabilities of confidentiality.
- Under any circumstances, you are not entitled to any compensation for the feedback.
Fidelity not guaranteed: The Leather Hammer hereby disclaims the guarantee of exactness of the appearance or finish of the final product. In case you receive any damaged product, a photographic evidence must be forwarded at info@LEATHERHAMMER.com within 7 days of receiving the product. The evidence will be reviewed by our representatives, and a valid damage will be confirmed for a replacement via an email. In case of damaged replacement, the order will be canceled and we will refund the whole amount. Further, you agree that The Leather Hammer have the final rights to decide whether a product is significantly damaged or not.
These Terms & Conditions, including policies incorporated herein, constitute the entire agreement between you and . Leather Hammer with respect to the Site. These Terms & Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and . Leather Hammer with respect to the Site. No provision of these Terms & Conditions shall be waived except pursuant to a writing executed by the party against whom the waiver is sought. No waiver will be applicable other than in the specific instance in which it is given. No failure to exercise, partial exercise of, or delay in exercising any right or remedy, or failure to require the satisfaction of any condition under, these Terms & Conditions shall operate as a waiver or estoppel of any right, remedy or condition. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected or impaired. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions creates a relationship of agent and principal, partners, joint venturers or employer–employee between the parties, and no act or obligation of either party will in any way bind the other. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of your rights or obligations under these Terms & Conditions without our express prior written consent. We may also provide notice of changes to these Terms & Conditions by displaying such notices or by providing links to such notices.
You agree that a printed version of these Terms & Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms & Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. We will not be responsible for failure to fulfil any obligation due to causes beyond our control
If you have any concerns about Leather Hammer or your use of the Site, please contact us with a detailed description, and we will try to resolve it, email:email@example.com