PLEASE NOTE ALL THE RIGHTS & LIABILITIES OF THE BRAND NAME “ THE LEATHER HAMMER ” SHALL BE BORNE BY CO. LUSSO MORA REGISTERED UNDER COMPANIES ACT 1956
What user or customer information does TheLeatherHammer.com collect?
- Your contact details such as customer name, email address, phone number and shipping address
- Your transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by TheLeatherHammer.com.
- Your previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
- Information which may include demographic information (like gender, age, income) as well as product and service preferences of users.
- Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
- Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest sign in information
- Email communication by any user or customer directly with Theleatherhammer.com such as product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
How does TheLeatherHammer.com utilize the user or customer information? Leather Hammer collects information from you at several places on this site to efficiently conduct its business and to provide an efficient, meaningful, customized and an exclusive experience to our valued customers. Customer/User information shall be used for the following purposes :
- To make this site convenient and hassle free for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To Help you find information, products, and services quickly.
- To Help us create content on this site that is most relevant to you.
- To periodically Send you alerts on new products and services on offer, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content.
- Cookies would be used to provide a customized experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
REGISTERINGANDORDERING Before using certain sections of this site or ordering products, you may be required to complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide to us with certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number and email address. MY PROFILE SECTION AND CONTESTS AND PROMOTIONS We may also ask you to fill in some additional personal information like your anniversary or birth dates, or personal likes and dislikes to be able to service you better. We may also run contests and promotions from time to time to gather this information from our customers. Supplying such information is entirely voluntary. EMAILADDRESSES Several locations on the site permit you to enter your email address for purposes including, but not limited to : registering for promotions; requesting us to notify you on particular offers or products, or signing up for our e-mail newsletter and special offers, including contests, which we may run from time to time. Your participation in contests is completely voluntary, so you can choose if you would like to participate and disclose information to us. We use this information to notify contest winners and to award prizes. We may post on our site and social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter etc.) the names and cities of contest winners. INTERNALUSE We may internally use your personal information in the following situations :
- To understand customer behavior and to improve our site's content and layout and in turn providing you with experiences that are relevant to you. This information is also used to improve our outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this site. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
- We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behaviour at an aggregate level.
- We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and Operating System information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
COMMUNICATION WITH YOU We use your personal information to process and fulfill your orders, to communicate with you for your orders and deliveries and to provide you with other client services such as confirmation of orders placed on cash-on-delivery mode. We will use your personal information to communicate with you about our site. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you service-related announcements. Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to register for promotions; request we notify you regarding particular offers or products, or sign up for our email newsletter and special offers. If you submit your email address, we use it to deliver this information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails. The ‘Unsubscribe’ link is given in all our promotion emails. However you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders or your membership
EXTERNALUSE We aim to provide you with a varied selection on your website to suit different taste and preferences and assist you with an excellent customer service. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone, except that:
- This information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. And, like other internet retailers, we use other service providers (such as courier services) to perform specific functions on our behalf. When we disclose information to these service providers, we disclose information to help them to perform their service. In the example of courier services, we provide them some personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
- We may share aggregate, non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
- All information gathered by TheLeatherHammer is stored securely within a controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas or on your social media profiles is available to anyone with Internet access. Any information that you share with your friends and others under our 'share with your friend' feature or ‘Share your private showcase’ is at your risk. You must responsibly choose whom to share the information with.